Who doesn’t enjoy reading quotes you can instantly relate to?
I surely do.
In fact, I had so much fun researching quotes that reflect what we INTJs think and do.
In this article, I’ll share with you some of the best INTJ quotes ever uttered.
Let’s dive straight in.
101 Quotes Every INTJ Will Relate To
Straight to the point – here are some of the coolest quotes that reflect the INTJ personality type.
- “You’re good. Get better. Stop asking for things.” – Don Draper, Mad Men
- “Don’t be strategic or coy. Strategic and coy are for jackasses. Be brave. Be authentic.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.” – Jorge Luis Borges
- “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” – Buddha
- “Astonishment is the only realistic emotion.” – Celia Green
- “People don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.” – Bruce Lee
- “The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for.” – Mark Twain
- “From error to error, one discovers the entire truth.” – Sigmund Freud
- “There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness, and truth.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” – Jodi Picoult
- “There’s no reality except the one contained within us. That’s why so many people live unreal life. They take images outside them for reality and never allow the world within them to assert itself.” – Hermann Hesse
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” – J.K. Rowling
- “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “If you want to assert a truth, first make sure it’s not just an opinion that you desperately want to be true.” – Neil Degrasse Tyson
- “Success has been defined as the ability to go from failure to failure, without losing enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Maturity is not a matter of age, it comes with understanding.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one’s monopoly.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
- “No matter what happened to you in your past, you are not your past, you are the resources and the capabilities you glean from it. And that is the basis for all change.” – Jordan Belfort
- “Be alone, that is the secret of invention. Be alone, that is when ideas are born.” – Nikola Tesla
- “I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.” – Isaac Newton
- “Education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance.” – Will Durant
- “Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see, and few can feel. Everyone sees what you appear to be, but few really know what you are.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
- “All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” – Pascal
- “I am a minimalist. I like saying the most with the least.” – Bob Newhart
- “Consider every thought you have as a suggestion, not an order. Right now, my mind is suggesting that I feel tired. It is suggesting that I give up. It is suggesting that I take an easier path. If I pause for a moment, however, I can discover new suggestions. My mind is also suggesting that I will feel very good about accomplishing this work once it is done. It is suggesting that I will respect the identity I am building when I stick to the schedule. It is suggesting that I have the ability to finish this task, even when I don’t feel like it. Remember, none of these suggestions are orders. They are merely options. I have the power to choose which option I follow.”- James Clear
- “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Thinking is difficult, that is why most people judge.” – Carl Jung
- “The real problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while stupid people are full of confidence.” – Charles Bukowski
- “I don’t care that they stole my ideas… I care that they don’t have any of their own.” – Nikola Tesla
- “It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.” – Thomas Sowell
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” – Socrates
- “Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.” – Al Capone
- “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinion, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Now, if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired. When you were younger, the mind could make you dance all night, and the body was never tired… You’ve always got to make the mind take over and keep going.” – George S. Patton Jr.
- “You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” – Winston Churchill
- “I understand. That’s the trouble. I understand. I’ll understand all the time. All day and all night. Especially all night. I’ll understand. You don’t have to worry about that.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “If the truth shall kill them, let them die.” – Emmanuel Kant
- “Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Nobody ever changed the world on 40 hours a week.” – Elon Musk
- “It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” – Mark Twain
- “The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” – Isaac Asimov
- “Do, or do not. There is no ‘try’.” – Yoda
- “I make friends with very few people, but I highly value them.” – Karl Marx
- “My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe.” – Stephen Hawking
- “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
- “Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.” – William Shakespeare
- “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you.” – Carl Jung
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “Have more than you show, speak less than you know.” – William Shakespeare
- “Quiet people have the loudest minds.” – Stephen King
- “You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” – Harlan Ellison
- “Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” – Charles W. Eliot
- “Two things are infinite, the universe and mankind’s stupidity.” – Albert Einstein
- “If anyone can refute me—show me I’m making a mistake or looking at things from the wrong perspective—I’ll gladly change. It’s the truth I’m after, and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.” – Victor J. Stenger
- “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” – Carl Sagan
- “I have reasonable expectations based on evidence, I have trust that has been earned, I will grant trust tentatively. I don’t have faith, faith is the excuse people give for believing something when they don’t have evidence.” – Matt Dillahunty
- “The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.” – Bertrand Russell
- “I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” – Carl Jung
- “Whenever I think of something but can’t think of what it was I was thinking of, I can’t stop thinking until I think I’m thinking of it again. I think I think too much.” – Criss Jami
- “If you are lonely when you’re alone, you are in bad company.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
- “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Without judgment, what would we do? We would be forced to look at ourselves emerged in the lost time, assuming what may be. Without judgment, perception would increase a million times.” – Chuck Schuldiner
- “Sometimes I get so excited by the infinite possibilities of the future that I forget I’m building them here in the present.” – Wayne Lin
- “Intuitions are not to be ignored. They represent data processed too fast for the conscious mind to comprehend.” – Sherlock Holmes
- “Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.” – W. Edwards Deming
- “Plan and prepare for every possibility, and you will never act. It is nobler to have courage as we stumble into half the things we fear than to analyze every possible obstacle and begin nothing. Great things are achieved by embracing great dangers.” – Xerxes
- “For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” – Carl Sagan
- “People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”- Nikola Tesla
- “To wear your heart on your sleeve isn’t a very good plan; you should wear it inside, where it functions best.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “That which is asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens
- “Don’t you hate that? Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it’s necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable? That’s when you know you’ve found somebody special. When you can just shut the f**k up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.” – Mia Wallace, Pulp Fiction
- “Being — forgive me — rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger.” – Albus Dumbledore, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
- “I find television very educational. As soon as anyone turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.” – Groucho Marx
- “All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it’s impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
- “Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” – Plato
- “I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low-self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” – William Gibson
- “If I didn’t believe my thoughts were superior to and truer than the thoughts of people who disagree with me, then I would think something else.” – Thomas Ligotti
- “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” – Confucius
- “A man of knowledge is free. He has no honor, no dignity, no family, no home, no country, but only life to be lived.” – Carlos Castaneda
- “Being smart spoils a lot of things, doesn’t it?” – Hannibal Lecter
- “Throughout history, every mystery ever solved has turned out to be… not magic.” – Tim Minchin
- “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.” – Robert Heinlein
- “If you can’t explain it simply, then you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
- “Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you’re a good person is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian.” – Dennis Wholey
- “Your best judgment isn’t good enough. Next time, use mine.” – House M.D.
- “I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge, you see all the kinds of things you can’t see from the center.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “Judge a man by his questions, not his answers.” – Voltaire
- “With practice, INTJs become skilled at nodding and making responsive noises at appropriate times,
- while internally wondering whether dolphins have language or thinking about how Star Wars breaks the laws of physics.” – Anna Moss
- “Don’t be fooled by my quiet exterior. It hides a wild mind and passionate heart.” – John Mark Gree
- “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”- Stephen Hawking
To Sum Things Up
So there you have it – a list of the best INTJ quotes you can instantly relate to.
I’m pretty sure you can imagine yourself using some of these in real-life situations. I surely can.
So, which one is your favorite?
Looking for some funny & relatable memes about INTJs? Here’s our article with the best INTJ memes you can find.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?